Driftwood is a luxurious self-catering apartment situated beside the beach in the beautiful coastal village of Helen’s Bay, Northern Ireland. It offers you the chance to take it easy and relax in the comfort of a well equipped home with panoramic views extending over the local golf course, beach and across the Irish Sea. With access to Crawfordsburn Country Park and coastal walks on its doorstep, it is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the tranquillity of the beautiful surroundings.
£125 Per Night
£400 For 3 Days
£880 Per Week
Driftwood is located at Helen’s Bay which is:
- 15 minute drive from Belfast City Airport
- 40 minute drive from Belfast International Airport
- 2 hour drive from Dublin Airport
- 1 minute walk to the beach
- 5 minute walk to Helen’s Bay Train Station
- 5 minute walk to Helen’s Bay Golf Club
- 15 minute walk to Crawfordsburn Country Park and Café
- 10 minute drive to seaside town of Bangor
- 15 minute drive to Belfast City Centre
Driftwood provides a high standard of self-catering facilities for guests including a spacious open plan living room and kitchen that open out onto two balconies overlooking the garden and the coastal views.
Sleeping accommodation includes:
- A master bedroom with TV, super king-size bed, en-suite with shower
- A twin bedroom with TV, en-suite with shower
- A further single bedroom adjacent to the upstairs living rooms and toilet
Complimentary WIFI is available throughout and Sky Entertainment and Sky Sports are available on a large screen TV in the open plan living area.
Home laundry facilities are provided and private parking is available on site.
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
Book Your Stay
Driftwood is a smoke and pet free home
During High Season in June, July, August, Halloween, Easter & Christmas we only accept weekly bookings.
Get In Touch
To book your stay or for further information please contact:
M: 07711 800886